Friday, April 5, 2013

Currently Stalking: Ms. & Mrs. 'Good Luck' Mini Emergency Kit

"...everything you might need on the go, including a mending kit, earring backs, double-sided tape, hair spray and even stain-remover towelette". 

As a lady who enjoys filling her purse with every possible essential item under the sun (confessions of a purse hoarder). I was so excited to see a ready-made kit that included most of the items I try to remember to stuff into my already exhausted purse. How many times have you checked your purse and wished you has a pin, nail file, or mending kit? Well look no further, this love is here to help during these mini emergencies. 

Now available at Nordstrom

From my cluttered purse to yours, 
Jody-Ann

P.S. My stalking knows no boundaries

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!